Please help me and my Butterfly Koi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyb

Aquarium Advice Regular
So i have a white butterfly koi in a 30 gallon tank with one of those log things for a hiding place. My koi got stuck in there last night. I'm talking about stuck stuck. He needed assistance in getting removed. After being removed I noticed he had lost quite a few scales around his head area. He also has a gash right behind in head. where he was wiggleing back and forth trying to get out and couldn't. No bleeding or anything. Just a little bit of white feathery looking skin or something. I was woundering what to do to help him get better. Do you think he's going to be okay. I can put pics up later if need be. He also split his tail fin a little. Swimming around slowly, kind of how you move around slow after a car accident.

Dose with meal fix and maybe get him a bigger home like a pond..

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm working on that right now. He's still a baby. Maybe about 6-7 inches long. Me and the wife are buying a house and planned on making a one of those nice big ortimental pond with heating and cooling. It was thought of when we got the little guy.
Dose with meal fix and maybe get him a bigger home like a pond..

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom