please help me out, I dont know what is wrong with my angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha...I want to live there too! I must say I needed a laugh- lame I know but I've been studying for bar exam n it is just not sticking in my brain! All I want to do is look at my angelfish swim. I just installed bubbles with blue led, and he likes to ride them- very funny, especially when the light reflects off of him. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Will definitely be chatting more once the test is over... I got a long way to go and a bunch of questions before becoming a fish geek ;p

Good Luck with the Bar Exam. I wish I had some secret to taking tests, I could share, but I'm bad at test taking.
When I took the National Board Exams, to become a Respiratory Therapist, I spent the entire night before throwing up. The next morning too. But I passed the NBRC with a 92% and I couldn't remember anything I had studied. So I'm sure you'll do great.
You made it through Law school didn't you?

Hey thx! I threw up too! Every single nite it was 3 days... Today was the last. Thx again for the encouragement! Im jus so happy its over n I can now focus in important stuff - my angelfish.... I gotta find him a girl. ;) n get him bigger tank. I miss him... Lil worried hope he is being taken care of

Hey thx! I threw up too! Every single nite it was 3 days... Today was the last. Thx again for the encouragement! Im jus so happy its over n I can now focus in important stuff - my angelfish.... I gotta find him a girl. ;) n get him bigger tank. I miss him... Lil worried hope he is being taken care of

CONGRATS!!! On finishing the bar, now the hard part starts, waiting.
Throwing up is normal with that kind of thing. you study for years and your future hinges on the exam. If you weren't stressed and throwing up, you'd be a robot. I like my lawyers human, thank you.
Let me know when you get the test results.
I hope all my fish are doing OK, too. I've been in Ca. dealing with Workers Comp Ins. garbage. I'm flying home today, can't wait.

I was already sick but im sure stress did not help.... Trying to stay human. I actually took test in CA... Good look w/ ur work comp claim...dealing w/ ins co's requires lots n lots of patience, especially if nonhuman lawyers r added 2 mix! Lol

I was already sick but im sure stress did not help.... Trying to stay human. I actually took test in CA... Good look w/ ur work comp claim...dealing w/ ins co's requires lots n lots of patience, especially if nonhuman lawyers r added 2 mix! Lol

Thanks, I'm lucky that I have a great lawyer that really stays on top of things. It my claims adjuster that's the problem. She does stuff just to make me miserable. Then she plays stupid when my lawyer calls her on her stuff.
They've been dragging my case out for 9 years, hoping I'll go away.

Back
Top Bottom