Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-18-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

PLEASE help me with my unhealthy fish

ok I bought Tetra Whisper Power Filters, maracyde and copper safe medication along with a teng glass tank, should I set this up for QT?

ok today I setup the ten gallon with a tetra filter, gravel, deco, 5 oto's and 5 ghost shrimp and one heater in my bedroom, i filled the tank with the pwc i did from my 20g tank.

6 Rummy Nose, 9 Ottos, 2 Yoyo Loach, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, 2 Julli's Cory, 4 Angelicus Botia, 1 Chocolate Kuhli Loach, 3 Ghost Shrimp, 1 SAE, 1 Black Mollie, 1 Redeye Swordtail Mollie, 1 C-Pleco, MTS, Guppy's
Plants
Argentine Sword, Amazon Sword, Micro Sword, Xmas Moss, Pennywort, Hornwort, Jave Fern, Baby Tears, Moneywort, Ludwigia, Wisteria, Giant Bacoba, Hygro 'Sunset'
kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
I don't see anything wrong? Could you perhaps explain what the problem is so we could help you better?

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Devilishturtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishturtles
I don't see anything wrong? Could you perhaps explain what the problem is so we could help you better?
the white squar behind swim fin wasnt there before.
6 Rummy Nose, 9 Ottos, 2 Yoyo Loach, 1 Golden Nugget Pleco, 2 Julli's Cory, 4 Angelicus Botia, 1 Chocolate Kuhli Loach, 3 Ghost Shrimp, 1 SAE, 1 Black Mollie, 1 Redeye Swordtail Mollie, 1 C-Pleco, MTS, Guppy's
Plants
Argentine Sword, Amazon Sword, Micro Sword, Xmas Moss, Pennywort, Hornwort, Jave Fern, Baby Tears, Moneywort, Ludwigia, Wisteria, Giant Bacoba, Hygro 'Sunset'
Old 03-19-2006, 09:43 AM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
Its hard for me to see, but it could be a number of things. Is the fish swimming correctly? Are the scales flush with the body or raised? Is it eating? How long have you had it? Also, can you try and get a better picture of the gourami?

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Devilishturtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #5
kaz
Aquarium Advice Addict

I've had him for about three months, he is swimming just fine and his scales are just fine with normal eating habits. i'll try to get up some new better pictures.
Plants

Tags
unhealthy fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com