power blue dwarf gourami swimming vertically

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warren_rc77

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all, in the past week my dwarf gourami has started to act not like himself. he has started staying to the bottom of the tank and not interacting with the other fish. Here recently he has started swimming vertically and staying in the one spot. as far as his diet goes, I mainly feed him tropical fish food flakes, I haven't seen him eat in the past 3 days. getting a little worried about him. unsure of what to do to help him out. any help would be appreciated. I'm unable to provide tank parameters b/c I do not have a reliable measuring kit as of yet, I have the dip sticks but haven't did a check this week. the tank is a 10 g half moon, which has been setup for 8 months. The filtration setup on the tank is a Aqueon Quietflow 20. I currently have 2 skirts and 1 ghost shrimp in the tank with the gourami. Last water change was sunday, about a 15 % change. no change in décor in the tank.

sorry but no one will be able to help you until you get a liquid test kit to measure ammonia, nitrate, nitrite and ph. get one asapand then post the results. you'll get lots of replys i'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom