Random tank deaths

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cilantro

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have a 40gal breeder and once the past couple of months I have had fish die every month or so and the rank is fully cycled and have no clue as to what is happening current set up is 1 bolivian ram one green terror 2 eyespot rasboras and a bristolnose pleco feed blood worms frozen and flakes any ideas and I do water changes every week our every two weeks depending on schedule

Cilantro said:
So I have a 40gal breeder and once the past couple of months I have had fish die every month or so and the rank is fully cycled and have no clue as to what is happening current set up is 1 bolivian ram one green terror 2 eyespot rasboras and a bristolnose pleco feed blood worms frozen and flakes any ideas and I do water changes every week our every two weeks depending on schedule

What fish have died? It could be because of the green terror

1 bolivian and 3 pitbull plecos 2 eyespot rasboras and I keep a very close eyer in the green terror and he doesn't even party attention to any off the fish even during feeding time and the fish had no marks on them when I found them dead

Back
Top Bottom