Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-07-2021, 03:35 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Red lumps on goldfish. HELP!

Over the past few days my goldfish has grown some red/purple lumps on his head. Iíve tried doing research but I canít find out what they could be. If anyone could tell me that would be great. Iíve ran out of water test strips and Iím hoping to go and buy some more tonight, so I donít know my water parameters as of yet.
His skin on his head has also become quite translucent, could that be because of low oxygen ? (Iíve ordered a new air stone and itís coming today )

He has been in worse water conditions as he was a friends fish and they had him in a 12 litre tank with no filter or anything just tap water. But this is the first time anything like this has appeared on him.

Iím really worried for him so if anyone could help that would be great thanks

Old 05-07-2021, 09:20 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Join fishlor. You will get help on their. ��

Tags
fish, gold, goldfish, lump, red

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com