Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-30-2020, 12:18 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Exclamation Red parrot fish acting strange!

Hello all,

I hope this reaches someone soon. I have had these red parrot fish for almost six years. Today I noticed that they swam to the top of the tank, started to loose their color, and are swimming erratically. I've never seen them have all these symptoms in one, and I am very confused and very scarred. I tried turning off the lights in the tank, which helped but only temporarily. I have left the light off, but they are still acting the same and I dont know what to do. We changed their water last week, and they were acting okay up to today. I don't know what to do.

Tags
fish, parrot, parrot fish, red, red parrot, rot, strange

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com