Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

red tailed shark

my red tailed shark had a small white patch on the rear end just before his tail. Now it's getting bigger, and looks like an open wound.i'm treating the tank for whitespot, as my clown loaches look like they're covered in salt. it doesn't look like whitespot though?(on the shark) has anyone got any suggestions?

Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Is there anything in the tank that would have caused the spot by injury? What size tank and what inhabitants? If a large tank I would QT him and treat with melafix and pimafix for starters. Can you get a picture?

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ich, led, red tailed shark, shark, wound

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com