Sick angelfish:(((( help!!!:((((

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kamo87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Today my Angelfish lost one of his fins(the long one on the belly, I thought it can be a fin rot but I first noticed that it was the fin looks "broken" in the middle and it stayed like this for a couple of days. My point is that the fin doesn't look like it's rotting(no white tissue at the end) and it's definitely not nipped so what else can be the reason. The fish is eating normally and my water parameters are perfect!!! PLEASE GUYS HELP!!!!

Is it possible he got himself stuck someplace and broke it getting out?

i had gotten an angel along time ago and three days after i got it, it had the same problem as yours does he lasted 3 years after that so if i was you i would not worry about it to much, as long as he is swimming normal and eating it is probably just a broken fin thing and he should be perfectly fine

hope this eases your mind a little
:BIG:

i had gotten an angel along time ago and three days after i got it, it had the same problem as yours does he lasted 3 years after that so if i was you i would not worry about it to much, as long as he is swimming normal and eating it is probably just a broken fin thing and he should be perfectly fine

hope this eases your mind a little
:BIG:

Thanks a lot!! I'm glad to hear that:))))

Back
Top Bottom