sick fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glasstapper

Aquarium Advice Freak
my veija sajica T-bar has long stringy white excrement , doesn't want to eat, tried the boiled peas others in that 55 seem okay, waiting at the glass for dinner, tanks been running now for 6 months i vary thier diet from bloodworms, to flake, pellet tank currentl is of low salt content- nill really- H2O sched is every week 35% new charcoal once a month params are mighty fine, any help on how to properly identify the problem would be great, off to drain a few gallons tks

Hi glasstapper,
Everything is extremely well in Indianapolis! :smilecolros: We hiked at the city park and now we're taking a little break before we walk around the canal again.

I was thinking about your fish. What kind of bloodworms are you using? Maybe some parasites were in the food, or maybe not if only one fish seems affected. I like Hikari frozen and freeze-dried food. The website says the frozen food is sterilized three times, and the freeze-dried food is pharmaceutically freeze-dried. Both say parasite-free. I have been using the frozen and freeze-dried bloodworms and daphnia from Hikari for about a year now.

http://www.hikariusa.com/products.htm

Back
Top Bottom