Sick fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lisa1981

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Does any one know what kind of fish this is ? I can't remember :-(
And I think that it might be sick. It's been acting strange and has lost its colour, it used to be more of a grey colour. It's been very skittish, keeps poking its head out of the water, and looks like it's going to die but just keeps holding on.

Trying to post the picture of it but it doesn't seem to being posting

oh ok thanks, well it looks kinda like a worm or a snake but I don't think its a rope fish, im trying to google it but cant seem to find anything that resembles it

oh ok thanks, well it looks kinda like a worm or a snake but I don't think its a rope fish, im trying to google it but cant seem to find anything that resembles it

Did you get it at a chain store ? If so look up that particular store and see what's listed on their website.

Edit : Perhaps a mod can authorize photo ???

im trying to post it again in hopes that it didn't go cause I was trying from my phone.

Be sure to save the image to your camera roll and you will get to post. In the meantime try posting on some other threads to bump up the number of posts you have. Like "nice fish" or stocking levels, etc.

Back
Top Bottom