Sick German blue ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popster

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I could use some help, I have two female German blue rams and it's the first time I've kept rams in my tank. Ive had them for roughly 4/5 months and they've been perfectly healthy, I only noticed after buying them both that one is a normal finned ram whereas the other one is a longfin ram however there was no problems. Suddenly over night my longfinned ram seemed like she wasnt swimming around as much as usual and she doesnt have the length of fins as she usually would. I thought it was maybe due to a dominance fight between the two but on closer inspection it looks like fin rot, the tank is perfect temperature and we do a water change weekly. She's paler then normal and isnt able to eat as much as she usually would either. Other than that she seems okay, shes responsive when i come over to the tank and she swims around like crazy when i go to feed which is normal. But other then that i dont have a clue how to help or whats wrong, anyone have any ideas?

Here's the best picture I could get of her without the angelfish swimming in the way, she looks brighter her as i had the flash on

Attachments

• IMG-20220524-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220524-WA0000.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom