Sick gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My gourami is in bad shape and think I need to euthanize. He is secretly bloated. Hanging around the floating vegetation not eating. Is there anything to try. Couldn't him to eat peas the other day. Did nibble on some blood worms yesterday. Anything to try? First fish I have named. Used to eat out of my hand. If I have to euthanize him. How do I do it.

Try Epsom salt bath over night in a bucket with tank water and an airstone if possible a little heater to. I have treated my discus for bloat this way it works well

Don't think he will be alive when I get home from work. He couldn't even stay right side up.

Rip Perrigan Took jr. May you go to the great pond in the sky. Where there is shrimp to chase and blood worms and algae wafers to hog.

Attachments

• image-3830775522.jpg
    image-3830775522.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 45
Didn't think he would. Didn't find out how fragile DGs where till after I bought him He survived ich and an injured fin. Still had a great personality. Think I am gonna get a honey gourami. Heard much hardier and still beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom