sick guppies and mollies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes but they are very very hard to look after I have to keep all your levels at 0 and they are really good fun but expense to keep as well got to have a really really good filter system I have to buy a filter that pumps 2000 litres of water an hour

I only been doin fish for 4 months so sorry bout all the questions. It nice to chat with someone that doesn't condemned u for not knowing much though. I have been researching for a couple hours a day though. Mostly just on what I got and what I want though.

It's ok I like talking about fish like passing on my knowledge if it helps then good can only make people better

We tryin to get the fresh water thing down now. Maybe a couple more tanks and then start a salt water tank. My wife is excited about that but I know its really expensive so that gonna have to wait till the first of the year when we get our taxes back.

They are expense but if u go to the right place all u have to do is buy the fish they will do all the water for u and everything so it all but the equipment then an then u can go very mad with that its very expense when I ha salt water fish it cost me nearly 3000 pounds

Yea I would like to stay with the tropical fish myself but my wife wants a nemo( clown fish) lol.

I see well if u can do it go for it because they are lovely really really nice

Just because u have two filters that will not get rid of ammonia. You need to do water changes to get rid of that. My mollies have had this happen to them before. I chose to do a salt bath on them and they all recovered. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom