Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-20-2004, 07:27 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Sick Mollie

Well not sure what is going on with one of my female mollies ... she is very fat and sticking to the bottom. Mouth is constantly going as if trying to take in more water. Thought maybe PG but that doesn't seem to be the case. Not sure if she is constipated or not. Haven't really seen her poo either (but I don't really sit and wait for it). When it's feeding time, she's the first to swim to top! No other signs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW. Water parameters are great. Water is clear.

30g: 1 Pleco, 1 Rainbow (Painted) Tetra, 2 Platys ... sadly my fish keep dying
Fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 09:21 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

What exactly are the water parameters?
Try feeding nothing but a pea for two days. I use frozen peas, nuke them, peel them and serve. You may want to mush it up a bit.

Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ick, mollie, sick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com