sick molly balloon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

memeaquarist

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I have owned a black molly balloon for 1 month, in my 20 g, with another molly who he hangs out with all the time.

He has always been very active and a top swimmer, but for the past 2 days he has been hiding at the bottom, hardly moves, and seems scared. What is wrong with him?

2 days ago as well, I adjusted the current from low to strong because my tank cleaner told me to, he said that the fish would become stronger as if it was exercise for them, and that it would make them entertained and happier.

So I did, and I was wondering if any of this has to do with what is going on with my Molly, but it is just a theory I came up with... Could he be scared? I don't know, because my other Molly B, is swimming normally as the other one used to. I am very worried... please help!!!

UPDATE: Just as I finished writing this, he came out of his hiding place, swimming very slowly, and now he is just kind of floating in a top corner, alone. He is swimming weirdly, I don't know, he is acting weird, in an unusual way

Back
Top Bottom