Sick sterbi cory cat please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frenchi74

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi ppl

I have had this small sterbi in my med tank for about 5 days now... He is swimming, eating and acting healthy but the blobs on the body really don't look good ... I have been treating with esha 2000 for the last 5 days... Would you think he should be looking better by now.... It's my first sick fish for years .. Please help !!

image-2196857454.jpg

Thanks

Mick

Any chance you could get a closer picture? Are the bumps red around the edges or in the center?

Hi ppl

I have had this small sterbi in my med tank for about 5 days now... He is swimming, eating and acting healthy but the blobs on the body really don't look good ... I have been treating with esha 2000 for the last 5 days... Would you think he should be looking better by now.... It's my first sick fish for years .. Please help !!

Thanks

Mick

My Sterbaii actually get this alot. It's a fungus. I treat them with Voogle. Works wonderfully !!!!!! Never lost one yet

See if u can find a gentle medication. All around good stuff. Seachem medications. Are good and API too

See if u can find a gentle medication. All around good stuff. Seachem medications. Are good and API too

I have bought some melafix done a 50% water change and added the specified amount... Now fingers x'd ..
Thanks for your help :)

Back
Top Bottom