sickly-looking FD gourami?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have one of four DG's left.
Lost 5 harlequin rasboras before I figured out what was going on.
Had to put an endler down for dropsy.
Elvis. :(

Sorry to hear about all of the losses, hope the next year goes better. Thankfully anytime I loose one, my boyfriend reminds me that there are 20+ other healthy fish who could only be happier if they were fed hourly, stupid but it helps.
Thanks again for advice & support!

He's right though. I get sad about the fish alot, but then I think about how many I have saved, and it makes me feel better. :) Now I have come to the conclusion that I can't save them all, they are too far gone after being at the pet store.

Still sad to think about but you are right - all you can do is your best to help them which may not always be enough, especially when you're willing to seek out those who need the most help. Kinda have the same problem with saving turtles on the road. Nearly lose it when I see one hit (worst was when I was just a few feet from being able to help one) but keep trying to remind myself that I've been able to help more turtles than I've seen die.
As always, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom