Single white spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Survive

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My glowlight tetra has this spot I noticed today. I not been around much so I don’t completely know if it’s new but I feel like it has gotten bigger since I took this picture a few hours ago. It looks way too big to be ick and I am not yet familiar with much else that would look like this if anyone has any ideas. Much appreciated!

Attachments

• 61CA5191-753C-4958-9EF6-BC430A0009B9.jpg
    61CA5191-753C-4958-9EF6-BC430A0009B9.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 18
Thank you. Unfortunately he died overnight. He was completely white when I found him so it spread quick. None of my other fish seem to have any issues. Should I do anything for them? I added some aquarium salt when I took him out. I also saved him in a baggie for when I can go to the pet store so maybe they will have an idea too. I'm ordering a quarantine tank in case another fish gets something (I'd just go buy it but I'm sick and not trying to spread germs).

If it helps it seems that sometime between 2 days ago-ish and today a nitrogen and nitrite spike eliminated itself for whatever reason. I'm glad for the community but I'm not sure if that could have anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom