something killing my tetra on clown loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xwesx1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
yesterday everbody was healthy and happy , today i find a my baby clown loach dead and all my tetra sick , one was so sick i had to put him down , they look like there covered in white caili flower looking growths , kinda looks like ich but not quite , and its spreading quick , one tetra had one spot and now is fully covered in it in a six hour period , already started treating for ich and fungus so it shouldnt still be spreading , im afraid im gonna lose all my fish , someone please help , im really concerned its spreading so fast

all my Gourami look healthy though

just found my other clown loach dead , yesterday he was his goofy happy go luck self , today covered in white looking slime dead

he was my favorite fish :( , wish i knew what i was dealing with here , looked at tons of pics and none it looks like whats happening in my tank and its spreading like wild fire

I think ive narrowed it down to either COLUMNARIS or COSTIASIS , treating with kordon rid ich plus and melafix , hopfully i dont lose anyone else

Try to post some pictures if possible, if it's Columnaris the meds your using won't stop the infection. For that I'd use Fungus Clear by Jungle or their medicated food.

only have a crappy camera phone i cant get a good pic of it , the rid ich plus says it does fungus as well , im crossing my fingers and praying.

gonna lose all the fiances tertas i think , just when i bought them a 20 gallon i was gonna be setting up for them soon , really sucked losing my clown loaches they were my favorite

well rid ich plus and melafix ended up saving the rest of my fish , total loss 3 tetra and 2 clown loaches , im having no luck with this aquarium , on the up side i get to go fish shopping in a few weeks to replace the dead , i think i want some corys

Back
Top Bottom