Something on my cardinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Annakhil

Aquarium Advice Freak
There is something that looks like it is on the back of one of my cardinals I don't know what it is but I swear it has eyes, it's freaking me out I don't want to stick my hands in the tank and I'm worried about the rest of my fish

Attachments

• image-3150120830.jpg
    image-3150120830.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 63
I am trying to take better pic sheer is the besti can get

Attachments

• image-1586070758.jpg
    image-1586070758.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3635894562.jpg
    image-3635894562.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 61
I see 'something' but I honestly can not tell what it is. Does it look more like some type of worm attached (leech or anchor worm) or is it rounder & bug-like (water louse or flea?)? Those are my guesses...

He is too fast so I can't get a clear photo, it looked more round with a back tail/fin like a lobster it's not on my fish anymore wheni looked for it this morning but where it was it looks like it messed up the fishes scales. They are all white. Now im freaked out that this thing is in my tank somewhere

I've exactly the same thing, one of my cardinals appears to have a tiny white circle in his gill, looks like a tiny plastic washer, noticed it 2 days ago and nothing has changed. Is it a worm and us it something I should worry about for the rest of my fish,

image-2587274154.jpg

Just took my cardinal out, removed the WORM in his gill but he didn't make it. I didn't want to risk just leaving him in my tank

Could really tell to be honest, came out in 2 parts, wasn't really moving, but was very white and coiled up

Back
Top Bottom