Syno White Patches/Scars??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LayzorBeams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441067544.640494.jpg

Synodontis Eupterus

I noticed it today, it may have been present yesterday but wasnt there 2 days ago. So it developed in about 2 days? Its on both sides of his body, right next to the front of the dorsal.

What is it?

Water params:

0Ammonia
0Nitrite
45Nitrate (water change is a few days late due to busy schedule, doing it after i post this. Usually it would be at about 30 before a water change every weekend.)

The PH is about 7.6 or 7.8

My ideas are: bitten by my biggest Texas, which is about 4.5 inches long. Or he wedged himself in too tight of a space between rocks which cut him open... Maybe the higher Nitrates, but it has developed so fast...

Its on both sides though, in identical places and it looks the same, its the same size... Im not sure what it could be...

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Ok... I think he tried to swim in between 2 rocks and cut himself, and I'm pretty sure it isn't a disease... But, extra WC just in case!

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom