Unhealthy black moor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ozzypop

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So... I have ich in my tank that I am currently treating for and it seems to be working for my other fish, but my black moor is not looking too good and has these weird white tattered looked things on him. they don't look like ich and I just don't even know what to look up for it. Anyone know what is wrong with him? I attached pics

Attachments

• IMG_9825.JPG
    IMG_9825.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9827.JPG
    IMG_9827.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9833.JPG
    IMG_9833.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 27
So I think that is what he had.. but sadly he passed away. I am confused as to how another bacterial illness infected my fish when I have been doing daily water changes for the past four days. Shouldn't my tank water be getting more healthy? I am so sad my Zuko died :( I don't want my celestial eye to die too. Is there something I should be doing? My water is supposedly in all the right levels according to my tests. :(

Bacterial infections are hard to diagnose and even harder to cure. I just last week lost a really beautiful 5.5" gold severum, and I was treating him etc. Bacterial junk prob has about a 90% mortality rate ime. If you can move him out, use salt and furan-2 to kill the bacteria in the water column. Then medicated food twice a day for a week. Lots of recipes on you tube and on the line for medicated food recipes

Back
Top Bottom