urgent!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robynleigh

Aquarium Advice Freak
I posted another thread on this - but I need more advice!! My favorite fancy male guppy got himself stuck behind the breeder net - I suspect he was chased there by my other male who can be a pest - and he now has an injured fin - I'm going to have to isolate him now - I need to treat him individually, problem being I don't have a hospital tank :( :( can I put him in a large container with an air stone until I can sort something out??

I have no other option but isolate him either as I suspect he is developing an infection now and don't want my whole tank to get anything

If hes developing an infection then i would isolate him in anything you can but are you sure hes not just injured?

You could just buy a plastic container large enough for him to swim in as a short term solution. In the past i used buckets and at times an esky for a few days when my tank needed water free maintenance. If you don't have a spare filter you could just do small regular water changes daily until his fin heals.

Back
Top Bottom