Urgent, Betta may be sick. Please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ParadoxOwl

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, I've had my little Betta, Samurai, since June. He has moved tanks twice and never with a problem. He's been in a 20 gallon tall tank for months. He patrols the top where he has a floating Betta log, and wistera on the bottom.

Now, he lives with 3 Cory Cats, 3 Oto cats, and 4 snails. All live in harmony! Samurai will actually sleep next to the cat fish! He eats like a hog and swims like a nut job and ALWAYS comes to greet me when I head over.

Today, when i went over to his tank, he was chilling at the bottom, on the gravel. This is something he has never done! He either beds down on the plants with the cat fish, or chills in his log. He won't move for anything! I tapped the tank and the catfish spooked, like always, but he didn't budge. No other fish or snail is acting weird.

The tank is kept at a constant 82, and he's fed once a day varying types of food to keep him happy. I am so worried cause this is so unlike my little guy.

Any ideas as to what it could be?

Back
Top Bottom