Urgent dg stuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hes free therea a large hole in bottom some nudgeiin n hes free dorsal fin and face are torn up and he's swimin sideways what to do imm doin 50% pwc n addin api aquarium salt

yikes i'm sorry! why salt?...I'd just add some stress coat or prime to the water and keep an eye on him :(

I would put sponge over the filter if you have it. I don't think he'll make it, I'm sorry to say. If you have any stresscoat put it in. If your water purifier has stresscoat in it thats good to. Try your best and if he dies at least you will know that it wasn't your fault. Good luck

needmorecowbell said:
I would put sponge over the filter if you have it. I don't think he'll make it, I'm sorry to say. If you have any stresscoat put it in. If your water purifier has stresscoat in it thats good to. Try your best and if he dies at least you will know that it wasn't your fault. Good luck

noo stress coat only topfin dechlor n dechlor with aloe no filter sponge and his feeler things on the bottom are broken there not moveing

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
noe hes stuck on filter intake isbhe a goner? i pushed him free

Pic looked like he was stuck in the pagoda decco. Can you QT him? My snail like the filter inlet to my AC50 (don't know why) and the last time he got his face sucked into the filter.

Hope your DG recovers OK.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

Put the one with aloe in and do a pwc. Im not sure what will happen but that I'm guessing has to do with fin health.

Mr. Limpet said:
Pic looked like he was stuck in the pagoda decco. Can you QT him? My snail like the filter inlet to my AC50 (don't know why) and the last time he got his face sucked into the filter.

Hope your DG recovers OK.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

all i have is this 15g knt qt hes swimin ok now i think the currents and suction is takin him

Back
Top Bottom