Urgent help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladystacy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, so my fish have white spot! I have treated them with interpret anti white spot! I have completed the two courses of treatment without my filter in I am now on day 7 of no filter and whilst my fish look better they still have some white spots! I want to continue the meds however the instructions say continue after 7 days... Not very clear so I put my filter back in for seven days then treat or can I continue to treat in a few days? I'm worried if I leave them a week it will get worse also the amonia in my tank is rising and the tank it's looking dirty! The fish appear well and it has not spread to my other fish :) thanks in advance

Can I put my filter back in and wait seven days or continue with they treatment without the filter in? Sorry not very clear x

Are you sure its ick?
If you raised the temp and added anti-parasite meds and salt i would doubt that ick would still be the problem. What kind of fish, what does it look like? (this disease)

It's just on my two kissing gourami they are tiny little white spots that look like grains of salt on the Finns and body the treatment has cleared them massively however there are one or two spots still remaining. So was thinking to run the treatment again? But as I say worried about having no filter in the tank :( I'm new to fish and this is my first problem with white spot.

Also I haven't used salt as I was told I didn't need to with the meds :) thanks x

Back
Top Bottom