urgent help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harriet

Aquarium Advice Regular
cory cat has little worm like things on her fins and gills and i need help finding out what it is so i can treat the tank i couldn’t find anything on what to get one of my other cories appears to have them on his barbels and they are slowly disappearing like they are eating them, please help me these have only appeared today on her i’ve been doing daily water changes since i saw the other cories barbels and saw a cory with similar looking barbels that had ich so i turned the temp up but not so sure if it’s that anymore

Attachments

• 848D6F1B-A95A-4DC7-9787-98C4003EA4E9.jpeg
    848D6F1B-A95A-4DC7-9787-98C4003EA4E9.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
cory cat has little worm like things on her fins and gills and i need help finding out what it is so i can treat the tank i couldn’t find anything on what to get one of my other cories appears to have them on his barbels and they are slowly disappearing like they are eating them, please help me these have only appeared today on her i’ve been doing daily water changes since i saw the other cories barbels and saw a cory with similar looking barbels that had ich so i turned the temp up but not so sure if it’s that anymore

Anchor worms?

no i’m pretty sure they aren’t anchor worms as they are super super small i think it might be ich and her fins are fraying kinda as i saw a case of cory ich exactly like this with pictures and some of my fish are getting white spots now also they are flashing so almost 100% sure it’s ich

Back
Top Bottom