Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-26-2020, 02:31 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

urgent help needed

cory cat has little worm like things on her fins and gills and i need help finding out what it is so i can treat the tank i couldnít find anything on what to get one of my other cories appears to have them on his barbels and they are slowly disappearing like they are eating them, please help me these have only appeared today on her iíve been doing daily water changes since i saw the other cories barbels and saw a cory with similar looking barbels that had ich so i turned the temp up but not so sure if itís that anymore
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	848D6F1B-A95A-4DC7-9787-98C4003EA4E9.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	318748  

Old 11-27-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriet View Post
cory cat has little worm like things on her fins and gills and i need help finding out what it is so i can treat the tank i couldnít find anything on what to get one of my other cories appears to have them on his barbels and they are slowly disappearing like they are eating them, please help me these have only appeared today on her iíve been doing daily water changes since i saw the other cories barbels and saw a cory with similar looking barbels that had ich so i turned the temp up but not so sure if itís that anymore

Anchor worms?

Old 11-27-2020, 11:49 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

no i’m pretty sure they aren’t anchor worms as they are super super small i think it might be ich and her fins are fraying kinda as i saw a case of cory ich exactly like this with pictures and some of my fish are getting white spots now also they are flashing so almost 100% sure it’s ich

Tags
urgent

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com