very sick betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chas10

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so I had this betta for a year now & about two weeks ago I divided the 10 gallon tank he has been in & put in another betta. I decided to give them away a few days ago to cut down on my tank maintinance & I got them out & into seperate containers to go to the person taking them. I noticed they had some ich. More on the new betta so I began treating them with the blue ich medication drops. The next day this one started losing his fins very quickly, fin rot I assumed. The other still just has the ich but is acting healthier since begining treatment. Anyway the one with the fin rot just quickly went down hill after that began. Weird colorations, just hanging at the top of the tank vertically & had some fuzzy looking stuff in some areas. He died a couple hours ago, but I took this picture earlier today. I cannot pinpoint exactly what he may have had. The ich was not there anymore just looked horrible. Can someone please help I would like to know what I'm dealing with

ForumRunner_20130606_191558.jpg

Back
Top Bottom