Weird Problem Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What size tank? What are the exact numbers for nitrite and nitrate? What is your water change schedule (how often and how much)? Do you vacuum the substrate? You could be overfeeding. If the aquarium is only a month old it could still be cycling even if you used old media; was the ammonia 0 before this most recent spike or has it always had some ammonia in it? More info might help. :D

29 gallon nitrite 0 nitrate 5-10 30 percent weekly but since ammonia 30-50 percent every three days. Always substrate vaccuming, and i never overfeed a piece of food never reaches the bottom cause i hand feed them :p. i tested last night and was really careful with the test and it was like yellow (0ppm) and like the lightest tinge of green so like 0.05 ppm and ammonia always been zero so i think i botched the test (even though i did it like 4 times :D) maybe the addition of small angels bio filter hasn't caught up yet and i'll watch it
Thanks for you advice

Back
Top Bottom