Weird Stuff Growing on Glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have been feeding less often and in measured amounts. So basically my fish get the near-exact amount of food every day. Maybe less waste had something to do with it?

Hmmm ic. I can't see to get the stuff off the deco cause it's too fine.

How often do u do water change?

Hmmm ic. I can't see to get the stuff off the deco cause it's too fine.

How often do u do water change?

Normally once a week for both my tanks. But waterchanges really depend on how many fish you have and how much waste they make. so I would assume how often it should be done depends on the tank.

Hey guys wanted to update you on the progress.

So for my betta (5 gallon tank) its been 6 days I have not done any water change since adding the coppersafe, ive been feeding once a day and making sure nothing gets on the floor, and i have not wiped off the white fungus off the glass. It seems now that 75% of the white stuff have died and disappeared.

As for the main tank... It has been 4 days since I have added the copper safe I did 1 25% water change with added copper safe into the new water ( i will do another water change in 2 days (just cause there are more fish in the tank). I have been feeding a bit less careful but I am careful now to make sure no uneaten food is in the tank. All the white stuff are still there but are in the phase of "dying" . I can tell they are not thriving in the tank now.

Hope this helps for anyone out there. By the way all my fish are unaffected by the copper safe

Back
Top Bottom