What does it mean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Golden_Fox_Girl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
About 11:30 this morning I gave my black moor and comet medication for parasites and half an hour later I noticed my black moor acting strange. He tends to float in one area of the tank like he is dead, but then starts swimming again. Does this mean my black moor is going to die soon or is he just not feeling well from the parasites and once the medication kicks in will get better soon?

Is this the same tank where we warned you it was too small for goldfish?
I mean it could be a swim bladder issue but without more information then as stated previously it's hard to tell.

After you told me that comets get really big, I decided to get a new tank for my black moor the next morning, they both live in 21 litre tanks now. In a couple of months I'm going to get a bigger tank for my comet. At the moment I'm maintaining both tanks with the same levels of Nitrite and ammonia which are 0. Ph level is 7.5 for both tanks and the temperature is 22 Celsius for my comet and 23 Celsius for my black moor. My black moor isn't swimming the way he did yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom