What is Net Dip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing you mean to treat a fish with something, and not a treatment for nets, correct? Most dips are only a few minutes long (2-5 I think) and then the fish is returned to normal tank conditions.

I believe it is when you take the fish and based on the medication recommendations take tank water or water the same temp and parameters as tank water and net the fish and dip the fish and net in the medication container as instructed. I believe DT is correct on the length of time, but each medication should specify the volume of meds and water and the length of time.

Newhobbist,
Maybe you are referring to Net Soak? Net soak is a product designed to keep your fish net soft so the fish's scales are not harmed by an abrasive net. The product also claims to remove harmful substances and prevent contamination between tanks. I believe you are to keep the net in the "net soak" whenever not in use and change the solution when it becomes cloudy. HTH

I'm guessing you mean to treat a fish with something, and not a treatment for nets, correct? Most dips are only a few minutes long (2-5 I think) and then the fish is returned to normal tank conditions.
Probably, this is it.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom