What is this coming out of my guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard cories dont do well with ANY amounts of salt?? Im glad its gone back in, definately looked like a prolapse, having babies will do that to the best of us ;) She may have week insides and babies for her in the future, not a good option. Like was mentioned though she does have stored sperm still in which you cant do anything about, but I would suggest, keep her away from males for if she does pull through future pregnancies/deliveries, as you said this time was worse than the last....

GL to you!

I don't know why this has happened now though? She's been about two weeks since she had babies. It's not like she's about to drop any more, or has just had them.
Its weird, all the other guppies are crowded round the breeder watching her.
She's still very sluggish and not eating. How long can a fish go without eating?

they can go quite awhile, weeks, but not saying they should. However whats making her not eat is more of a problem than her not eating... GL I wish I new what to say....

Tasha said:
they can go quite awhile, weeks, but not saying they should. However whats making her not eat is more of a problem than her not eating... GL I wish I new what to say....

Thanks Tasha :) I know I just need to be patient and wait now. I think I'm doing everything to help her, but It's so hard to just sit and watch her. People say that fish are just fish and that they have no personalities or feelings, but you can see that she's not happy and that she's suffering, and there's nothing I can do about it :(

Back
Top Bottom