What would look nice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbneedshelp

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 10 gal is feeling a little bit empty.....i mean i have 7 fish in it(3cories 4zebra danios) but there all small. What would be a good addition to my tank? Ive been thinking about Phantom tetras but i want to know what you people think would look good. TIA

I have kept DG's in small tanks and they either terrorized their tankmates into constant hiding, or outright killed them. They are wonderful, extremely colorful fish that are appropriate for that size tank, but IME they can be real brutes. If you had just the cories it would probably be cool.

A male betta would be nice in there.

I wouldnt suggest thedwarf gourami just because the danios may be too active for him. I tried a dwarf gourami in my 10 gal with 5 danios and he stayed in the corned for a week and wouldn't eat because he didn't want toget near those crazy danios. SO I ended up taking him back. Have you thought about getting a couple of female bettas? They are real pretty and have lots of personality. Of course, they only get to be about 2 1/2 inches, but still they'll add some color to your tank.

Back
Top Bottom