whats going on??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggalz

Aquarium Advice Freak
woke up this morning to have my guppy tank..all of them are huddled at the top some of their fins lool a little clamped and closed up...i just put in a new heater but the water isnt hot or really warm?? the nitrates are up a little...and i have to be out of here in like well now..and i dont know what to do?

I took out 3 liters of water and back in..it's nine gallons...I didn't want to take out to much to freak them out especially since I had to leave

came home all were still swimming at the top for whatever reason and fins clamped...i took out a gallon and put a fresh gallon of water in..twice...the one and only male is belly up at the bottom

i am so sorry that i wasn't able to answer back as soon as I can. My internet connection in where i was, was horrible.

how are your fish now?

i am so sorry that i wasn't able to answer back as soon as I can. My internet connection in where i was, was horrible.

how are your fish now?

its okay i know how internet connection are to begin with...i'm still battling with heaters..i'm on my third one now..the last thing i did was saturday..i took out over half the water (i felt bad lol) and gave them a parasite dose...after that..within minutes they were happy fins werent clamped and been fine ever since...found 3 babies in there about 5 minutes ago lol..

thank you for asking!

oh my.....so they weren't sick. that's good news.

congratulations!! yayyy! you are a mommy now...wow! :-D

and you are so welcome....thank goodness it was all fine...

i swear pure two days of worry stress and well..you know...but saturday i was almost in just tears...my other tank started to act up..no sickness..just agression towards one fish..which ended up not making it...they started to act weird when i thought they were getting better..but their doing it again (literally swimming in circles around the tank..like its a nascar race) i'm thinking its just cause of my tank..but no clamped tails..so we'll just call them special lol

went to go feed them and was like HEY who are YOU!?!?!
28bwahe.jpg

wow....it's so cute. ;-)

wasn't that a nice surprise for you? i mean, from all the worries and stress, i could imagine how you must have felt. i would be the same way. I am glad that all it comes down to was babies. LOL. :-D

i know!!!! i hope theres more!..i looked and could only see 3..my gravel for that tank (which i think is ugly but it comes with the tank) makes it sooo hard to see them..and can really get in between..which might work in my favor..lol..i hope theres more!!!! lol..i still havent recovered for all that so we'll see..if i can just get a heater to work properly i'd be muchhhh happier..

Back
Top Bottom