whats wrong with my guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animalzrok2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had guppies for quite a while now but for the first time ever one of my guppies looks thin. i would like to know whats wrong with her. any help would be appreciated. pictures are below. sorry about the bad quality, i couldn't find my camera.

Attachments

• Brookline-20120109-00101.jpg
    Brookline-20120109-00101.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Brookline-20120109-00099.jpg
    Brookline-20120109-00099.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Brookline-20120109-00104.jpg
    Brookline-20120109-00104.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 66
please, someone help. i know it hasn't been long since i posted the first but the sooner the better, you know :)

Don't know too much about guppys but maybe it isn't eating enough?

Well, it's hard to tell from the pics, but it looks okay to me. Are you sure it's not a boy? Looks male from the pic.

im positive it is a girl. i haven't seen her in a while, so not positive she was eating. should i keep her in the nursery container or return her to the main tank. all my hospital/nursery tanks are full of fry

If she is definitely a girl, then it looks like her bottom fins might be clamped up a little. But then again, she might just be holding them up since she is so near the gravel.

If the others aren't bothering her or chasing her, I would put her back in the tank. If they are bothering her, I would leave her out and try to fatten her up a little.

ye she most likely was pregnant dis you rescue the fry ? try her in the nursery feed her see how she eats aline so you can monitor her if she eats let her loose soon be pregnant again and fat :)

Back
Top Bottom