Whitish Green Poop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

inari-chan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a black molly that has been in my tank for 3 months now. Recently i noticed that ita poop has been light green as shown in picture and im not sure if its because it has been eating the duckweed or because its sick. It has also recently recovered from white spots after i isolated it in a tank w aquarium salt.

I have 4 2 month molly fry in the tank as well and their poop is sometimes brown, sometimes green (but a darker shade than the black molly).

I check ammonia levels is 0.

Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• 20201027_172009.jpg
    20201027_172009.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20201027_171946.jpg
    20201027_171946.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 27
I have a black molly that has been in my tank for 3 months now. Recently i noticed that ita poop has been light green as shown in picture and im not sure if its because it has been eating the duckweed or because its sick. It has also recently recovered from white spots after i isolated it in a tank w aquarium salt.

I have 4 2 month molly fry in the tank as well and their poop is sometimes brown, sometimes green (but a darker shade than the black molly).

I check ammonia levels is 0.

Any help is appreciated!

It’s eating the duckweed and other plant matter.

Back
Top Bottom