3 things (pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elise

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just wondering if someone could I'd these for me :) its not a big deal but im just curious! :}
***sorry the pictures are sorta crappy!**

This one changes shape all the time! its crazy! lol... yesterday the background was black.. its weird.

img_237123_0_1a808a47820101c228da0cf7e0a8e70b.jpg

This thing is crazy too! it looks to be some sort of seasquirt, but its not like the other ones ive seen.. Its body is a big brown blob that is semi hard to the touch.. course when i do touch it, the little orange mouths close and dissapear
(upper left)
img_237123_1_15d156b646e0da0cc132b3ffe88cd32d.jpg

And this thing is prolly really common but its so pretty! :) it doesnt come out much. Its crazy how it vanishes into the rock and i cant even see a hole ....
(lower right)
img_237123_2_00d0252245387818dfa6fc61025fe0c1.jpg

the bottom is a type of small feather duster
and also dont touch the things unless you want to get rid of them, that will kill them

Do a google image search on Light bulb tunicate (Clavelina huntsmani) and see what you come up with.

Cheers
Steve

i was told before on this forum that the first one could be called star coral..ive had some and it moves around and then it like died but then it came back a bit and grew like the area the size of a 50 cent piece then died again and i havent seen any since

i was told before on this forum that the first one could be called star coral..ive had some and it moves around and then it like died but then it came back a bit and grew like the area the size of a 50 cent piece then died again and i havent seen any since

Back
Top Bottom