A Few Things Needing ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gena1985

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just needing a few things Id found them on the live rock after scaping my tank again sorry some pics are blurry because of the curved glass and angle the pic was taken

Photo 1. He opens and closes at day/night he does open a bit more then in this pic

Photo 2. they are little orange eggs of some sort just wanting to know what they belong to

Photo 3. I really love the colour of the little guys but not sure if they are meant to open and close cause I haven't seen them do it yet

Photo 4. it looks like a little yellow sponge

I've looked at a few different sites and can't seem to find anything on them at all so it would be good to put a name to them and find out the colours they are and how to "feed" them....

Thanks in ADVANCE

Attachments

• 344fqf7.jpg
    344fqf7.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 59
  • nobuhc.jpg
    nobuhc.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 61
  • mkf5hd.jpg
    mkf5hd.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 34jcehg.jpg
    34jcehg.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 66
Photo 5. I've looked everywhere for info on what this is and still have no info

6 & 7. this one is pretty large cover most of the piece of rock it's on and when the actinic light is on it had bright green dots in the centre like flowers (LOL not very good at explaining things) But I do notice at tank feeding times it has little tantacles that extend out only a few though might see them in the pic

8. with this last one it's the small feather looking things upside down on the bottom of the rock I do have a few through the tank all about 1cm and if a fish swims to close to it, the little feather things goes back inside the stalk...

Attachments

• 30agevr.jpg
    30agevr.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 35jjapx.jpg
    35jjapx.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 2wlwl12.jpg
    2wlwl12.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 23rmm2g.jpg
    23rmm2g.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 67
1- Elephant Ear mushroom
2- tunicates or sponge??
3- Zoanthids or Palythoas ( hard to tell, unopened)
4- yellow sponge
5- small Plate coral
6 & 7- Galaxia
8- feather duster

Back
Top Bottom