Any idea as to what these are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well if you have anything like bugs eating it i've heard that you could dip it in coral Rx which is great stuff. Also sorry i couldn't answer back fast enough when you said what do you meen-from thincat and if you ever get coral i would dip it in that. I've heard that it can take off any hitchhikers even brisle worms!!!

QTing corals is a pain due to the amount of light they need, but dipping is a very good idea before putting them into your DT.

they seem to be doing better then they were. I will try to get a pic of them tonight. they look better to me though.

They look better to me, but I dont know. This was taken last night. So plz let me know what you all think.

Thanks
Sean

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0144.jpg
    IMAG0144.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 46
They look a little better. They will need some time to recover. The good new is, is that they arent mush. Id expect them to have become mush by now if they werent going to recover.

Matt

Well thats good news. The dark brown color has faded off of them and they seem to be opened up a lil more now. ill just give them time.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom