Blue hippo And fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kmalcolm2002

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a blue hippo tang. It's doing the craziest thing it goes straight to the blower and lets it hold her to the side of it. Anybody ever heard of this.

Attachments

• image-2029386709.jpg
    image-2029386709.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 152
Mines likes to swim in front of my power head against the flow but never sticks to it...I'm puzzled

U have no clue what's the matter. I turn it off and she swims around plug it in and she swims straight to it. Every single time.

She's weird I can unplug it and she's all good swims around. Plug it back in and bam right back to it. She's stop for a whole swims around then goes back to it. Just a weird behavior so I dunno guess she just likes it.

Guess she is fascinated by it be careful she doesn't get hurt in it

I was reading on here today about a sailfin that was badly hurt in a pump hope it's doing better :/

She's completely fine just loves the blower. Just don't get it she will swim out of her way to get to it

Ya she gets back off but will swim around for a little but then back to laying on it

Might be stressing out hippo tang do require more space at some point you may want to upgrade your tank size

Back
Top Bottom