Cora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the white one in the first picture looks like a Condy. The second one in the first picture with the clown in it looks like a carpet anemone. Second pictures looks like colt coral to me, but i'm not sure. Does it sway in the tank? Is it hard like a rock?

Anemone in the third picture looks like a long tentacle. Not 100% sure on that one though.

The second pic .- the pink doesn't sway n it's not hard...

Thanks for your help!

Do u think the one u say could be a long tentacle anenome could be a sebae anenome instead?

Yep. Could be. Looks like it.

So.. that coral, isn't hard, but it doesn't sway in your tank? How much flow do you have in your tank?

Zer0 said:
Yep. Could be. Looks like it.

So.. that coral, isn't hard, but it doesn't sway in your tank? How much flow do you have in your tank?

It's moving but not it's disturbed. I'm Not sure how to calculate the flow rate...

But I have two overflows with 2 powerful heads in the sump plus the proclear skimmer n the uv ... N the chiller

... So then it is swaying in your tank? I don't mean like rapidly swaying all over the place, i'm just asking if it's solid, or if it's soft and sways in your tanks current.

Wael El-Dasher said:
It's hard to tell because I have a long tentacle plate coral that looks just like that. When the lights are off the tentacles retract considerably. Does yours retract?

No. My coral actually looks swollen at night ...but my condy anenome retracts or rather deflates at least 3 times per week

The anemone is not a sebae. You have a condy, a carpet and a long tentacle.
What kind of lighting do you have? The condy and carpet look bleached.

6- 6 foot Coraline
6-6 foot sunlight

I give u more specifics when I bring them down to clean next week.. They were a generous gift from a good friend...

Really u think they are bleached? I was told they weren't.... What are the signs?

Diablito

Back
Top Bottom