Coral identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdpuffer

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 55g and have added a couple small zoas and my father in law got a 27g that came with everything including some coral and we don't know kind they are. His tank also came with some anemones that we need identified also. The odd thing is his clownfish is hosting one of the nems.

So these are the unidentified critters in my tank, the two different zoas and the little crab that came on my live rock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 55g and have added a couple small zoas and my father in law got a 27g that came with everything including some coral and we don't know kind they are. His tank also came with some anemones that we need identified also. The odd thing is his clownfish is hosting one of the nems.
Pic 1-palythoa grandis
Pic-2 duncans-lps,require feeding
Pic-3 discosoma mushroom of some type
Pic-4 no idea,lol

So these are the unidentified critters in my tank, the two different zoas and the little crab that came on my live rock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Pic-1-zoas,looks to be lunar eclipse's
Pic-2 looks to be a baby porcelain crab,but i would google search to be positive.
Pic-3 looks to be fire and ice zoas or a similar morph.

grinder said:
Pic 1-palythoa grandis
Pic-2 duncans-lps,require feeding
Pic-3 discosoma mushroom of some type
Pic-4 no idea,lol

+2,
think pic 3 is a Curleycue Anemone (Bartholomea annulata)
Think pic 4...bubble maybe? Or Foxtail?

Back
Top Bottom