Fridmani or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oafboy182

Aquarium Advice Regular
Two days ago I went to one of my local LFS and got a Fridmani Pseudochromis, I think. Today I went to another LFS and was telling the guy what I had bought and he asked me how much I paid. The fish was only $10 and he said that was a really good price for a Fridmani, that they usually sell for $25 or more. He said there was a Purple Pseudochromis that is cheaper and that might be what I got. I went to Live Aquaria and the Fridmani they have pictured is what my fish looks like and not like the Purple. If anyone could positively identify that would be great. Thanks.

Justin

I was able to get the pic to load up on a motorcycle board I go to. I don't know why it wont work here. The link above should get you there though.

The picture is up like 5 times on this board............................................................................

Try now ;) For whatever reason, style fisubice was not showing attatchments, but all other styles were. fixed now.

I thought you were going crazy for a minute, Kevin. I was wondering where the pictures were myself...

:lol:

Someone, and I won't mention any names *cough*fishfreek*cough* broke the fisubice style. Not hard to do anymore it seems simply uploading the file will screw it up, all I did to fix it was download the file and reupload it, made no changes what-so-ever. I'll be real glad when the new software comes out.

It's a Psuedochromis porphyreus aka Strawberry dottyback. Great fish and usually quite peaceful except with similarly shaped fish including wrasses.

Cheers
Steve

Thanks steve-s. The fish is a welcome addition to the tank and everyone in the house and those that come over love him. He is very friendly.

Back
Top Bottom