Goby?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

catmel

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Quick question, I dont know if anyone can ID without a pic, but I'd figure I'd try. I saw a small goby at the LFS today. The three labels on the tank said: green striped goby, green clown goby and clown goby. The thing is after doing a bit of research on these species, the fish in question looked nothing like any of these. The goby at the LFS was small, about 1/2" to 1" with horizontal yellow stripes going from head to tail and a small dot on its back. very thin fish width wise. It did not look like a neon goby.. many more stripes, and yellow. I tried looking for a pic online, but no luck so far. I was very interested in it, but wanted to find out what it was /research before I bought one.. just didnt know the species. Any help would be great!

It looked very similar to that one , but the yellow stripes were a lot larger. A juvie maybe? ;) If the care is anything like that species if its not, I'll probably end up getting one, they're really neat!

thanks for the help. If anyone has any other pics, that'd be great too.

Back
Top Bottom