good guy???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
today i bought some corals and after i put them on the tank i noticed this little guy coming out of one of my new corals and i caught it and put it on some plastic container this are two pics i hope they look good i did some research and i seen a few that look kind of like it and some say its good and some say its bad what do you think????????

I think it looks like it might be a sea hair. I have something that looks just very similar and I am pretty sure that is what I have.

Is that a shell on the top? If so, it might be a top crown snail, limpet or chiton (I think), it's a little tough telling from those pics.

It's not a sea hair. I have a few of those in my tank right now. The exact same ones. I do not know the names of them, but all they do is eat algae of the glass. I have never seen a single one on the sandbed or on any rocks. They just chill and eat algae from the glass, so i wouldn't be worried about them at all. IMO they are good guys.

No, I mean, is that a shell on top of the animal?

i got the same thing in my tank and is curious on what it is :0!!!!!!!

Oh, no i never upgraded. And it looks like i will be taking it down, and just parting out the materials i have now. A saltwater tank of this size is not something a full time college student with no funds can take of care. Even though i would like to, i just about have no choice. :( But alls well ends well. I'm just trying to get these guys a good home.

No, I mean, is that a shell on top of the animal?

yes thats a shell, you guys might think that im dumb but i looked through the whole thing and it kind of look like two of them but im not sure, sorry to hear that zero i know exactly how you feel that who i got rid of my fw community tank and i have to sell my cichlid tank which hurts due that i have them all since they were really small and now they have grown alot bigger and pretty much all the money that i make goes to my gas phone gym and fish and pretty much i barely have enough money for school thats why i have to sell it

very nice tank u r getting there :) yes i know what u mean but i kept my corner tank though which has community fish i, still have my tropical fish tank and 1 ,arine so all gd i can have both or i miss then to much

very nice tank u r getting there :) yes i know what u mean but i kept my corner tank though which has community fish i, still have my tropical fish tank and 1 ,arine so all gd i can have both or i miss then to much

thanks when i get home ill post some pics of my new corals i go to a place here it slc called the aquarium that has a deal on some corals that you buy 3 and its cheaper i bought on friday a candy came and two others and last night an australian lsp well i think thats what the thing said but im not sure, and on that one i have seen them bigger for almost four hundred us dollars

the first picture s on the Australian lsp (i think thats what they are called) and the candy cane the second one is of some green coral next to some other one i dont know do any of you guys know their name the third one is a better pic of the coral that looks like a carpet and the 4th one of the Niger trigger who happens to be really passive well because my gang showed him who the boss is my yellow tang is the big boss in the tank and his gang is form by a blue hippo which is reall small maybe and inch and a quarter long and a purple pseudo (he is about to go back to the store) due that he scares the crap out of the other fish in the tank but the tangs also my dominoes are so scared of him

this is a pic of my domino (one of them) and my hippo tang, i believe it was yesterday when i was rearranging the rock work and i left for a while and when i got home i saw that my dad had added 3 dominoes and the trigger which seem nice so far but as soon as i see them doing bad things they are gone i wont mind if he eats one or two hermits i think they reproduced in my tank ive seen lots of little tiny ones there and i just added 12 more and also i added 2 more pics of the candy cane and australian

Back
Top Bottom