Help id this wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brandy44duckbrandy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
What kinda wrasse do i have?
He needs a name and to know what type of wrasse would be helpful.
:D

Attachments

• DSC01171.jpg
    DSC01171.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 55
Can this Pencile Wrasse be put with a fairy wrasse?

Have a 37gallon and this pencil wrasse is only @ 3.5" long, wondering if i can put another fairy type wrasse with him. I know this is a small tank, but i just got back into the hobby, and have an empty 60gallon in the garage. I would be planning on upgrading the tank to the 60 or perhaps alot bigger within a year so growth is not an issue. Will they get along and do you think there is enough room for two. I have a Orange watchman, yellow clown goby, 2 chromis, skunk clown w anenome which he dosnt leave, pencil wrasse, and a banded anthias @ 3" long. Also a cleaner shrimp. I've put about all the fish i want in so far except anothey clown goby and perhaps a blood shrimp, and another wrasse or something else that is neat and active.. Was thinking of coris, muticolored, or fairy wrasse to add. By the way, the pencil wrasse is only out two times a day for @ an hour each when he feeds, other than that he buries himself.

Ideas????

Back
Top Bottom