Help identifying please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tmaida17

Aquarium Advice Activist
I bought this coral at the pet store for $40 to help start my coral reef portion of my tank. It's not what they said it was and whenever i find it online it's unidentified. I normally don't buy stuff if i don't know what it is but it seem like a far price. It is Green by the way. What does it use for care?

We need more information than that! A pic is probably the best thing if you could.

Most green corals that I now of are all photosynthetic, so you'll need light. Corals need flow for their mucus, and some need certain trace elements. Until you give a picture, or something to really identify what it is, I can't say :/

Ohhh that's why it said the application on my cell just crashed. I'll try to post one later bc i thought i did. I have good light and water flow.

I have pics but the App on my phone says it crashes when i try so i emailed them to my home computer and i can't figure out how to attach a pic. Can anyone help me please. I saved the pics to my pic folder.

Back
Top Bottom