Help to id please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aipastia anemone pest different methods to get rid of it. Lemon juice, take rock out, etc.

DO NOT CUT it. You will regret it. If it were me, I would take the rock out and zap him with some aipastia X. I would do this in a separate container too with saltwater in it. Any piece of an aipastia will grow back and they can spout out spores that will result in dozens more. I am fighting a losing battle right now with them and will most likely have to get all new rock. And it all started with a single aipastia on a single coral that I didnt zap adequately and now I have hundreds, and thats no exageration.

DO NOT CUT it. You will regret it. If it were me, I would take the rock out and zap him with some aipastia X. I would do this in a separate container too with saltwater in it. Any piece of an aipastia will grow back and they can spout out spores that will result in dozens more. I am fighting a losing battle right now with them and will most likely have to get all new rock. And it all started with a single aipastia on a single coral that I didnt zap adequately and now I have hundreds, and thats no exageration.

Dam. Thanks for that.

Aipastia X ,Aipastia X would be your best bet on one that size

but one of these would work boiling hot white vinegar , boiling hot lemon juice
put either of these in a syringe and blast that bugger prob take 2 or 3 shots

or if the rock can be removed burn it off with a lighter just be sure to get the whole thing

Aipastia X ,Aipastia X would be your best bet on one that size

but one of these would work boiling hot white vinegar , boiling hot lemon juice
put either of these in a syringe and blast that bugger prob take 2 or 3 shots

or if the rock can be removed burn it off with a lighter just be sure to get the whole thing

Thanks, I've taken the rock out all together I noticed 2 about that size and several smaller ones.

thats kinda a funny post, it's mine actually from a few days ago. lol Nice pull on copying that. lol

BUT it is the truth. Be very carefulhow youdeal with it right now cause this is where it can spread and then its a road to no where.

Yes, Carey it is yours but you know so much so I just spread the wealth! Thank you

LOL. it was just funny to see my words and it wasnt me. hehe I was like 'wait a sec, didnt I just write that?"

Back
Top Bottom